Friday, November 6, 2009

Calculate Combination Lock Numbers How Do I Unlock A Combination Notebook Security Lock? HELP!?

How do I unlock a combination notebook security lock? HELP!? - calculate combination lock numbers

I blocked that my laptop keeps dad committed) to my bed in my room (idea. Anyway, my friend was playing with it and connected it with my laptop. However, it must have changed the mix somehow, because now I do not unlock the meaning of my laptop is always connected to my bed if you can not remove!

It is manufactured by Wellek and has three zones, with the numbers 0 to 9

Well, I tried the combination, which I proposed and the standard-(000), or work, and certainly not to try to by it because it is a new laptop.

So I was wondering if someone proposed to open the lock, or even if they have a site that is somehow in the various combinations of numbers that could, because it has at this point, I just prepared to sit all night and to treat everyone.

4 comments:

Kyle G said...

3 selects 0-9 = 1000 combinations. 000-999, should not be longer than a few hours to get through them all.

Just start with 000 then 001, 002, 003, 004 and change in such a way. Try it out as if it mattered in this way, when you take a break all you have to do it when you add must have ceased.


Or go with the individual or the cable.

Good luck

Kyle G said...

3 selects 0-9 = 1000 combinations. 000-999, should not be longer than a few hours to get through them all.

Just start with 000 then 001, 002, 003, 004 and change in such a way. Try it out as if it mattered in this way, when you take a break all you have to do it when you add must have ceased.


Or go with the individual or the cable.

Good luck

Ghiagirl said...

My idea was to find a wire cutter and cut the cable. Then go buy a new cheap -. Good luck!

omaha said...

The cylinder locks are fairly easy to understand. The finals will be refined a little further back with each number exactly as you have.

Post a Comment