Saturday, November 14, 2009

Harddrive Adapter Radioshack Help Please, Have Plugged An Internal Harddrive Into My Pc Through A Hi-Speed IDE Adapter But Cant Use It.?

Help please, have plugged an internal harddrive into my pc through a Hi-Speed IDE Adapter but cant use it.? - harddrive adapter radioshack

I have an internal hard drive I need access to the data, I have a Hi-Speed IDE adapter, the drive for my PC to connect to. When I connect the hard disk in one click mays, the first time that I connect to a PC, I have the message that the installation of the driver, but no. After rebooting the system now appears in Device Manager but has a yellow triangle on them when I clicked on a dice''Este device can not start. (Code 10)''All ideas, how I got this hard drive?

Thank you very much
SA

No comments:

Post a Comment