Friday, November 13, 2009

Fatty Liver Disease Symptoms More Condition_symptoms Can Abdominal And Liver Bloating Be Caused By A Fatty Liver?

Can abdominal and liver bloating be caused by a fatty liver? - fatty liver disease symptoms more condition_symptoms

The womb or abdomen is very, very inflated, usually after eating. She said that makes the wind usually decrease the swelling.

Your liver is also used to enlarge and swell.

The last time I went to the doctor, I was diagnosed with fatty liver.

I know the symptoms of liver cancer are abdominal pain, swelling and inflammation of the liver, and of course hope that it will not.

However, his family has a history of liver disease at his side - his mother, my grandmother died of liver cancer in fact.

I am very, very worried.

She was diagnosed with liver cancer - with foie gras.

It is old, overweight, and she has a family of liver disease.

Now she is on medication. The drug left her liver is swollen and it hurts, but the stomach and abdomen is still swollen and very, very tight.

This is a fatty liver? Or will automatically liver cANCER what I just described?

No comments:

Post a Comment