Friday, November 6, 2009

She Male Encounters 19 Torrent Are Dolphin Encounters Safe During Pregnancy?

Are dolphin encounters safe during pregnancy? - she male encounters 19 torrent

Whales and dolphins are safe during pregnancy? I will be 19 weeks pregnant when we go on vacation, and I want to swim with dolpin. I want to find only a flat, where the water is only waist deep.

The enounter is supported by a cruise line and asked if she was safe. They told me all the meetings in the cruise are safe when they say that pregnant women can not do the activity. So in my cruise to say that every activity, skydiving and scuba diving, I could not imagine, certainly for a pregnant woman.

I found my own research and that different types of dolphins swim say different things. Some allow a pregnant woman in the meetings in shallow water but not swim with the dolphins. Some do not allow pregnant women to the meetings to make. Some say, ask your doctor. What is truth? Male dolphin could really attack because she is pregnant? I read it.

Has anyone in an encounter with dolphins during pregnancy? How did it go? Id like to hear what others have to think about.

3 comments:

BlazerDi... said...

How about the story of a woman who was in the same situation.
Check out this link;
http://www.ofspirit.com/katrynlavanture2 ...

This is an article written by Katryn lavantur. It works with all the wild dolphin, dolphin and conferences on the connection of man as director of the movement of the spirit dolphins. Their phone number is in the same article!

It sounds like the person responsible for the contact!

♥Jazmyn's Mommi♥ said...

Well, I did not find any dolphins, but while you are in shallow water under the supervision I think it's okay. I think we should definitely call your doctor and ask him what he thinks. But if you hit in the stomach of a dolphin and is large far from a hospital do not know ... So weigh all the options and see ... Good luck.

Josephine C said...

Never heard of ... I would say that it is best to ask your doctor. When he says "yes" and you feel comfortable with a risk for him. I do not want to ... because I believe that dolphins are scary.

Post a Comment