Monday, November 9, 2009

Hair Weave Queens Outlet My Boyfriend Hates Short Hair? Help?

My boyfriend hates short hair? Help? - hair weave queens outlet

Earlier this year in March or April, as I have my hair cut very short. It was a little above the chin. I started from my friend in February, when her hair under the armpits. And I was very disappointed that I cut.
My hair is now touching my shoulders a little, but is still far, and honestly, I hate me too.
I have tried to extensions and does not work. So I thought, save my money and a tissue. I know I do not know if it's weird or what. But my brother (which is a drag queen to see you) has a tissue and said that his great and you are not able to tell him a tissue. I thought the hair that have touched the center of my back to be preserved. I was obsessed with the idea when I America's Next Top Model Cycle 9 and Chantal saw a tissue.

http://www.tvguide.com/images/pgimg/americas-top-model-chantal10268.jpg

I want something like that, except maybe brown.

This is me.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2btsh4.jpg

As you can see, my hair is very damagedD and ...

Do you think my friend would be very strange, dull and stupid when I have a tissue?
Even if I wore her hair in a ponytail, you'd be able to see the title?

Pleassseeee someone with experience help me! I'm desperate!

1 comment:

Ivy G said...

I think if you could wear in a ponytail, depends on how the fabric. Want to learn more about this, if you ask.

I think, a very long fabric will look great on you. Your right age for very long hair. Begin to look stupid in 10 years to go with long hair, as long as you can.

Ask your friend what he thinks of the idea of weaving. But since I like long hair, I do not think you care. Probably they keep doing one of the girls, like the use of tampons and makeup. I doubt that you have a problem with it.

I think a good plot is fairly expensive, and companies need terrible.

Post a Comment