Thursday, January 7, 2010

Power Supply Sequencing Help! I Need To Power A Power A Computer Off Batteries Insted Of The Power Supply?

Help! i need to power a power a computer off batteries insted of the power supply? - power supply sequencing

I got a mission. My father was a very expensive equipment. I live in Malaysia and the power here is very unreliable. Sometimes power surges and sometimes goes off. to protect them, who wants to isolate the main line of batteries. I have the drive to a computer from a deep cycle battery can. So far the plan is to maintain a continuous power battery wall (240) Batteries do not get in touch to control the output voltage with whom I work now doubled. instructive --

http://www.instructables.com/id/Variable-DC-Power-Supply-for-15/

I will check the voltage in the motherboard. I was told that the power of the computer connects to the motherboard with a 5V and 12V connector. I could only find the base 12. I have another one.

That is why I have a problem with the theory:

1. where the other outlet on the motherboard
2. Do I have the amp handle?
3. IConflicts with sine waves or Hertz?
4. The voltage regulator will be strong enough for continuous operation?
5.will I need a power converter, somewhere between the order?

Any help appreciated! : D If it works, it would save hundreds of dollars for new businesses and electricity supply for computers.

instructive --
http://www.instructables.com/id/Variable-DC-Power-Supply-for-15/

Diagrams for the motherboard --
http://www.pugetsystems.com/zoom_pic.php?id=8683

No comments:

Post a Comment