Friday, January 22, 2010

Travesties Video Onlain Can You Name The Bottom 3 Films Based On Video Games?

Can you name the Bottom 3 films based on video games? - travesties video onlain

From the digital transition, I spent more time on television next to the PC Telefutura, including "Cine de las Estrellas". I saw "Street Fighter" twice "Double Dragon" tonight, and I'm sure I saw "Super Mario Bros." at a given time (and Canal relaunch 31 May in the near future). From what I read on IMDB that the film is a parody of turning video games into movies, and probably better in the other direction.

So you want a list of the worst three movies you've seen video games to share? "Mortal Kombat" is also in mind.

2 comments:

Colm said...

The worst:
1. Postal
2. Alone In The Dark
3. Bloodrayne

Believes there could be a difficult question to answer, but when I look at Wikipedia, a list of movies based on video games, they are characterized. I have seen these films, and believe me when I say that the genesis of the film seem Tomb Raider Raiders of the Lost Ark, Doom, and as good as the foreigners!

Uwe Boll directs three. When I saw Alone in the Dark was not familiar with him or his work. These names are often quite large in order to play in his films (Christian Slater in Alone in the Dark ", Oscar winner Ben Kingsley, Michael Madsen and Michelle Rodriguez in Bloodrayne). It's fast and cheap, in the hope that the name will only lead to buy fans of video games.

176chris... said...

Tomb Raider 1
Tomb Raider 2
Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li

Post a Comment