Friday, January 1, 2010

Removing Lymph Nodes From Armpit Have You Ever Had Your Lymph Nodes Removed?

Have you ever had your lymph nodes removed? - removing lymph nodes from armpit

If you Could you describe your experience with this operation?
I'm going 2 nodes removed from my armpit area. I am very frightened. How was your recovery? How long does it take to get the lab results?

I had pain in the arm for some time. I am a doctor, mammography and ultrasound do not .. The results of mammography were good. Only a few cysts, but the ultrasound showed 2 lymph nodes that were 1 inch in size. Then I went to a doctor to see. He got me back on antibiotics for a week and instructed to 2 weeks if they have not gone that we will remove them. It's been 2 weeks and I still feel and still painful. Today, it really hurts. Therefore, I again see the doctor, and you need to remove them.
I'm nervous and I thank you in advance for sharing with me his experiences. I am 44 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment