Monday, January 18, 2010

Swiss Army Rolling Backpack Is This The Mark Of A Madman Or Smart Thinking?

Is this the mark of a madman or smart thinking? - swiss army rolling backpack

OK, right, start a new job tomorrow, and I went through the ritual of the midnight to make sure I have everything you need on site. lighter parts, mobile recreation papers, cell phone, clock, knife block of 4 inches () with tip, 3-meter cable, mini-screwdriver, ballpoint pen, time sheets free, a Swiss Army knife (sharp), work gloves. all that and I'm just a worker. "Is that too obsessive compulsive disorder or normal?. I've been to places I had to wash my hands in a stream and open bash eat a can of cold soup with a stone to keep the contents of a Popsicle. Bugger i missed baby wipes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I do not have a measuring tape? Bah!

I know what you mean about shitty sites, but was more than a few of them.

Better than I had even taken a shower and everything:)

Good luck anyway =)

Gary H said...

Looks like one of those crazy people in the Big Brother ... LOL, or the modern Robinson Crusoe!

LOL

It's good to be organized, no joke. I am the same. The only thing is that so .. always forget something!
Remember your snuff * etc. .. "LOL!

Take care!

Gem said...

I vote for neither.

You are a scout (Scout or old) ...

Loo said...

If you are after a bloody mountain of work, requires no opening, only to go to the store or café.

Post a Comment