Sunday, February 21, 2010

Close Of A Vigina 12 Dpo Today Should I Still Try Again Tomorrow?

12 dpo today should i still try again tomorrow? - close of a vigina

So I like Freakin Out, "I literally, I have no idea whats goin on cuz? Began my time Oct.2nd composition Oct.6th fertile leg I lasted until about 18 lk lthough 22nd sex was at 17, 18, 20, 21 22. per day now, since startin when I was 6 years old, would begin a 7 DPO bread my stomach my period was followed by a reduction until today I had this cream to the pursuit of cervical mucus, as well, it was I was in the bathroom S. Hare 10 minutes, the washed a I realized that you had a white spot on my underwear I put my hands of a finger inserted in a pocket, I'm not as nice thick elastic material, but not very painful, now in Stretchin Kinda in the middle of my stomach down DWN before startin my back pain? In S.so confused, a freakn out .. My time by 3 days? Whats goin on?


Well, what I say, posted last night, we could have 3 answers BK on Monday may be pregnant, as evidence, so I couldnt that I tried last night, s expecting turns out to be neg? Should I, what he said to go or wait? I could not sleep last night did not cast a converted when I sleep, I woke up because my stomach cramps so bad that I woke up this morning, naseuas runny nose? I forgot to add that last night my thigh near my Crampin Venn had been out of control yesterday idk if you have something to do with something tho?

No comments:

Post a Comment