Friday, February 19, 2010

Vocal Ski Pants Am I Attractive To The Average Girl?

Am I attractive to the average girl? - vocal ski pants

asique is a list of things that I have described, it would be nice if I said what was and what is not attractive.

Sophomore in High School (16)
-5 '9''
-130 Pounds
long blonde hair () very easily
Pants or shorts cargo floor
T-Shirts
M -3/4ths time, "I was wearing my sunglasses (Oakley Custom Look)
thin, but most of my mustle is in my arms and legs uper
Mouse-I love rock music (Avenged Sevenfold, Sum 41, Foo Fighters, Jimi Hendrix, Deep Purple) and some other alternatibe (modest)
"I play rhythm guitar and singing in a band (name anyonmus) Sex is like the Hard Rock
"I'm going
"Cycling, Mountian I,
"I surf
Longboard-I (like longboard street)
"Basically, I want to go out with friends, childrenthe music and video games, movies

In wonder, because I'm the guy who is frineds with a group of girls, but never a true friend.

2 comments:

Lindsey b said...

I can not really say so attractive, with a photo, but it sounds like a very cool. Why not bring a friend, I do not know. Maybe you just did not find someone to share the same interests. I am 15 and I know its hard to find the right person. its soo cool style and sounds completely fresh sound.

I know I'll find someone!

marm212 said...

We can not be assessed to see a picture of you

Post a Comment