Monday, February 15, 2010

Knoppix Wont Mount C Drive How Do I Get OS X Leopard To Read My External HDD Formatted Ext2 (read Descr. To See What I've Already Tried)?

How do I get OS X Leopard to read my external HDD formatted ext2 (read descr. to see what I've already tried)? - knoppix wont mount c drive

OK, I have a desktop PC, which I found on Knoppix. I used to support an external hard drive as ext2 format and some files in it. Now I want with my MacBook Pro with OS X 10.5 Access

Disk Utility sees the drive, but I used to partition

I installed ext2fsx. Reboot. He tried to fasten the disc: "Unknown Error (The filesystem may need to be repaired. Please use the Disk Utility to verify system files.)" If no luck, and later re-started. This is bullshit, as I have been able to assemble both Knoppix and Ubuntu.

What I'm missing?

1 comment:

harrynia... said...

The drive must be formatted FAT32 or Mac if you are able to read and write access to the hard disk with the Mac, the Mac probably not read the files in the format of the other, despite the utility disk can see the drive . There may be other formats that can read your Mac, but does not appear that ext2 is one of them.
If you still have those files to another disk that I want to reformat and try again.

Post a Comment