Saturday, February 6, 2010

Should I Get Dirt Bike Or Cell Phone Is There A Website That Will Give You Access To View Past Text Messages On Any Cell Phone?

Is there a website that will give you access to view past text messages on any cell phone? - should i get dirt bike or cell phone

My Dirt Bike (WRTH $ 2,000) wa stolen, and I think I know who it is! They said it was my * (BEST FRIEND) *, and some of his other friends. I check the text and see if it says something about the plans to steal my dirtbike. It would be a good test, and I want to show to the police to retrieve it. We told the police again and again to the question of children, but refuse to do something. I have to take things into my own hands i guess. Thank you!

2 comments:

Code to Joy said...

No. It is such a place. This would be an invasion of privacy.

gka3000 said...

It's a website or software that do this, but perhaps the CIA or the FBI did not I do not know how are you ... lol im sorry to for what happens to you, but friends are hard to trust these days, not even his mum and dad ... Nevertheless, I am so surprised that the police have refused to do so ... Her cousin, when my country, we should have beaten by a shoe behind the police ... lol

Post a Comment