Saturday, February 20, 2010

Renew Price Price Of Small Bathroom Can I Ask To Move Into A Smaller Apartment Even If I Renewed My Lease For My Current Apartment?

Can I ask to move into a smaller apartment even if I renewed my lease for my current apartment? - renew price price of small bathroom

I pay $ 898 rent + water. It is a one bedroom, one bathroom with a garage. I will pay up to $ 820, but when I re UPED price. I will pay more than 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms apartment here would cost. I renewed 14th December 2008, and then I could pay the rent, but what happened in my life who can not go into detail, but most can only do so over the whole month. I wanted the manager to see if it was possible that I am in a smaller house (no garage attract ask) to. Do you think that it would be possible or not?

2 comments:

Benjamin Franklin said...

Now if you'll be a nice country gentleman, and he explained his financial problems able to make some kind of exception if:

a) You are a good tenant.
b) they remain a tenant to move just a little smaller in.
c) There is room for something you are looking for.
d) The monthly rent is only a few of about $ 100-150.00

Normally, when you meet the above conditions, must be the master of the country in a position to make a kind of exception.

sparky said...

Negotiation is the way to America! I want to talk with the PM and see if they could leave the room with 2 without too many consequences. Most managers know that Tenant basket on his head can be a bit on the amount of the lease, tenants prefer to leave rather than stay and demand the payment. Can I request that the Assembly?

Post a Comment